[Mb-hair] This Sunday in NYC:

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:29:11 PDT 2006

hmmm.  Now I HAVE to go.
I Do want to see "Viet Rock".  While I was in High
School, desperate to grow old enough to be in the L.A.
cast of HAIR, I spent many hours in the local
bookstore looking at the picture books of Viet
Rock/Che/the Living Theater, etc.

I will make a promise that if I can make it there, I
will give a report.

rj