[Mb-hair] RADO READS This Wednesday Evening in NYC:

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Thu May 11 08:27:13 PDT 2006

>                            !! RADO READS HIS OWN FROM HIS OWN WORKS IN
> HIS OWN WORDS !!

> This Wednesday at 9 p.m. @ Village Delight Cafe , 323 Bleecker St.(
> btw Grove and Christopher Streets.)

                                                           Reservations
@ 1 (212)- 633 9275

                                                   It's actually a free
event with limited seating

                 They pass the basket , to cover costs etc. and you may
want to order a drink and or nosh .

   This is an interesting program set in motion by H.M.Koutoukas . He's
bringing a bit of Bohemia back to the Village with readings from
various , noted writers and poets . I've been recruited as the "
clutter co- ordinator ." It's been up and running for a few Wednesdays
and has that 60's coffee house feeling ( minus the cigarette smoke. )

                                                              It's a
little publicized event .
                            I just wanted all the other HAIR addicts to
have the option to get their fix !

WITH PEACE & LOVE ,

         Bruce Eyster

eyster at verizon.net