[Mb-hair] This Sunday in NYC:

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 06:16:46 PDT 2006

Wow, I wish I could be in NYC for this. What an interesting day that would
be. I would especially  love to hear the reading of Viet Rock, one of the
biggest influences on Hair's creation. I have some photos of Jerry Ragni in
it that show that I will put up on the web site one of these days soon.

RJ, assuming you are going, I would love to hear any thoughts you may have
on the entire day, but especially on Viet Rock and it's Hair connections.
XO,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html