[Mb-hair] Gate HAIR report

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 12:53:49 PDT 2005

Sherwin I tend to agree with you brother the message of the ignorance &
maddness for war is always contemporary until it isn't anymore. There are
some minute places where youi can take "liberty" i.e. "Initials" just for
laughs, but  it is a period piece that that should not be tampered with .If
you think about it, it really doesn't matter war is savage & peace is good ,
'one' of the messages of Hair.

Love forever
Robin