[Mb-hair] Gate HAIR report

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Sun Sep 25 12:26:09 PDT 2005

May I ad my two cents worth......

In the past year I have been to two HAiR plays, Bridgeport CT and Santa Anna
University, Both times I cried like a baby....

When I played Berger, staged by Robert Camuto and Sally Eaton, every
performance we did, when I looked into the audience during "Let the Sunshine
In", there was not a dry eye out there.

Why would anyone even consider changing a master piece?
YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HISTORY AND HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF.
People need to see HAiR, without one word from the original Tames Whitmark
Book being changed!

Just my opinion :)