[Mb-hair] More faith leaping

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 11:42:50 PDT 2005

Katie

This is what we need you know, something to light a fire under the ass of
the country  and spark a " new revolution" the apathy in this country
astounds me, everybody seems to be running around looking for the ultimate
orgasm, self absorbed & seeking decadence. Something like what you suggest
could really wake up the nation. :) Michael Butler I think she has a good
idea here.

Love forever
Robin