[Mb-hair] Freedom Riders- 2006

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:42:23 PDT 2005

Thank you Robin~

Does anyone have an old bus that we could convert to veggie diesel?
Bio Diesel is all the rage here in Asheville...and how cool would it be to
have
a tour bus that runs off of fast food grease!

and we could paint FREEDOM on the side (the new age freedom riders)~
Then connect with all the local Veterans for Peace chapters.

It's a lot of pre-production...but I bet we could get Oprah or someone like
that to
be interested, and then we could re-create the national buzz, like Michael
did by having
so many HAIR shows across the country.

it's pretty exciting to believe in something that might not be
practical!!!!!
that's how we change the world...

Love,
Katie