[Mb-hair] More faith leaping

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:15:07 PDT 2005

I like the idea of momentum (again or for the first time)~

How about a College tour (esp. of the South East) that has load-in Saturday
morning,
a panel discussion about Civil Rights/Vietnam/Etc. during the day, and then
the show that evening with a Q&A after?

I've got the faith and the energy...but I am not so naive anymore to think I
don't need to consult a lawyer (or two), Copywright people, Tour Manager,
and someone who knows about major funding and media.

anybody have extra time on their hands? :)
I already had my nap. So, I'm ready to learn more.
it would be one helluva connecting web to get the revolution going. :)

Peace and kisses,
Katie

ALOHA NUI LOA!