[Mb-hair] Those of you posting picture links...a little hint

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Tue Sep 13 09:31:53 PDT 2005

Just in case people have problems with really really really really long URLs,
probably a good thing to do is go to this site:

http://tinyurl.com

and it'll convert your really really really really long web address into a very
very very short one -- that way you don't have to worry about cutting and
pasting multiple lines in the browser address window...

BTW -- if anybody wants, I'll be happy to host your reunion pics on my space...