[Mb-hair] We need an independent Katrina Commission

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Sep 13 12:09:46 PDT 2005

Dear friend,

Senators, including moderate Republicans, are deciding whether
they support a Katrina Commission modeled after the 9/11 Commission this
week. We need a really big number of people to stand up and show support for
the Katrina Commission. President Bush will address the nation about
Hurricane Katrina on Thursday. We'll start delivering the petitions to
Congress starting Friday morning so your senators and representatives will
hear what you think the very next day.  Please sign a petition supporting
the creation of an independent
commission:

http://www.political.moveon.org/katrinacommission/