[Mb-hair] No Subject

JTPOT at aol.com JTPOT at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 07:43:11 PDT 2005

Greetings friends/neighbors.   Here is an article that was published after
the first night of the production... the house was about 34 seats short of a
sell-out (500 seat house)   but was a complete sell-out Saturday... what a
fantastic experience... the audience LOVED it!!   We want to thank EVERYONE who
participated, by either donating money or time, or bought tickets to see the
performance, or sent prayers/good wishes/flowers.   What a fantastic experience for
our family.   The band, lighting crew, sound crew, stage crew... to you
all... a big hug and thank you.   To the dancers/actors... wow, what a great job
you all did... thank you for all your hours of rehearsal, etc.   To those
friends and neighbors who worked so hard preparing foods for the wine/ hors
d'oeuvres reception afterwards (all directed by wonderful Nathan Lawrence)... & Sandie
& Derek for putting together the playbill with JT,   what can we say... WOW ,
what wonderful people you all are!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you    much love,   jt, Kathleen & Katie Kasben
ps... there are some who thought Joan Baez (a.k.a. Kathleen) was a neat way
for Katie to open the show...
CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Go back to the Age of Aquarius with the return of ‘Hair’