[Mb-hair] Reunion

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 06:34:42 PDT 2005

Sorry if this sends twice.... I was in the middle fo
typing it before and hit something and it went away.

Anyway, it sounds like the reunion was amazing. I
haven't looked at the pics yet, but I will!

And in a cosmic coincidence, on Saturday night I had a
lovely evening with some friends and we were drinking
some (ok, quite a bit of :) wine. We went out for some
late night food and as we were walking down the
street, my friend John suddenly started singing "Hair"
so we sang it walking down the street. It was great to
be laughing and singing with friends ... and it made
me feel I was connected with all of you in NYC!

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)