[Mb-hair] A Mouse Told Me

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Mon Nov 14 19:16:57 PST 2005

Hey, Robert!  A Very Belated Happy Birthday to you!
Okay, so it took a while for that mouse to get my attention (been busy and all that jazz), but I saw this posting (finally) and wanted to give you my best wishes, 'cause I've enjoyed getting to meet you and hang with you (even if only briefly) at a couple of our most recent HAIR happenings (Bridgefield, Bridgeport [or where ever it was in Connecticut] and then the Reunion in NYC).  You're a great contribution to the HAIR family, and I feel lucky to have been able to know you as more than just a name on the List.  Keep up the good work and add many more years to your being here (and thereby being the positive contributor you have been to the stewardship of this planet Earth of ours).
Beads, Love, Freedom, Happiness,
--Tioga Joe
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:19:19 -0400
From: Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>