[Mb-hair] Hair We Are Again

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Nov 14 06:18:43 PST 2005

youre allowed to improv in plays like hair and godspell
because the precedent is they were always done this way
and there is indication in the scripts for this improvisation
basically any additions have to be very few words
and mainly in terms of direction

i wouldnt put them at a campfire
i would go a step further
its now 2015 etc and it takes place at a senior center
wild
lol