[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 26 08:39:44 PDT 2005

yes i love tom ohorgans mind and try to emulate it in my own directing etc
have similar sensibility
( eg i tend to get them naked and taking blasphemy and poetry simultaneously
every chance i get to )
im even deeper on character work a la bergman
but i dont have toms capacity for suprising stage pictures
and explosive displays of physical movement
eg im a clod who trips four times on my own feet making twenty foot journey
etc

colored spade incidentally for its pounding rhythm and nastiness was my
favorite song when i was 10 - 11
( i was bad boy troublemaker obviously; glad i worked that out )