[Mb-hair] Sing Sing Song Song Sing Song

Sally Shafer SShafer at tensorengr.com
Thu May 26 07:29:34 PDT 2005

My Dear HAIR family,

Five days since Bridgeport and I find I am still heavily under the
influence of HAIR ether.

Michael, how wonderful to be with you.  Recently you wrote something
entitled "The Demise of Elegance" - Michael, to me (and I am sure to
others), you are the very essence of elegance and dignity - patriarchal,
our Silver Indian.  I love you.  By the way, you smiled and chuckled,
but your never answered my question: "Did you know how to type all those
years I was your secretary?!"

Somebody mentioned that youth thing ... Debbie, Natalie, you are so
beautiful and you still don't look old enough to vote.  Speaking of age,
some of us may be close to reflecting "sixties something" on our
driver's licenses, but I've decided it's cool, because, well, "sixties
something" - that's where it all started anyways!

Barbara, how wonderful to be with you, my long, long time, close and
dear friend.  Living proof that we are really a family ... it doesn't
matter where or when we left off, we can just pick up wherever we are.
And to our newer family members, each one of you a very important part
of this supernatural force, this one-ness, thank you, YOU will
perpetuate the legacy.

Sherwin, YOU and your photos are so special.  And it was so meaningful
when were we talking about feeling the presence of Jim, Gerry, and
Galt.  Jim, Galt, I hope to see you the next time we all come out and
play; it is YOUR recipe for the elixir we celebrate and it hasn't
changed.   Besides, Jim, I've got to see you - I've always, always had a
crush on you!

Soon I'll have a bunch of non-digital photos to send out by mail-mail -
will be contacting family members for their addresses.

And meeting the articulate and compassionate family member Sibley/Joe
was amazing - the two of us even returned to the theatre to see the
second half of the second show and then afterwards closed down the pub!
The streets of Bridgeport at that time were devoid of people, cars,
sounds - it was the empty stage when everyone has gone home, but if you
closed your eyes you knew we, all of us who had experienced Bridgeport,
had been touched by a magic wand.

Sibley and I had our very own BE-IN in Central Park on Sunday - bench
sitting, people watching at the Alice in Wonderland Statue.  Why should
I be surprised meeting such a kindred spirit ... what a family we have!

And Nina, without your commitment and without the love and support of
that beautiful family of yours (hello Annie and Trevor!) ... without
your attention to detail, without your HAIR integrity, I wouldn't have
had this to be writing about and feeling this day.

With love and in joy,
Sally

material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material from any computer.