[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 08:31:35 PDT 2005

Yes Hud gets "featured" (sings) Colored Spade, but Claude gets tarred and
"feathered" during Colored Spade, gives his "I'm a human being number..."
speech, and then gets rinsed off during the first verse of Manchester,
England. The photo from Detroit is as the black female cast membered are
tarring and feathering Claude (don't you just love Tom O'Horgan's mind?!?!)
during Colored Spade, while they are all replying "So you say! to Hud's list
of what you will have to feed him if you ask him to dinner.

Lots more Detroit stage shots coming to the web site soon, thanks to Debbie
Andrews!
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html