[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 26 07:59:27 PDT 2005

yes it is hud eg lamont ( in heaven ) or stanley ramsey who gets featured in
colored spade?

by the way speaking of naughty hair memories\
is it just me or did stanley ramsey dance nude at your caST PARTY TOO?\
always wanted to ask that

richard haase
bursting with honor
to member of tribe
which is what he wanted to be since the age of 10

also guys
two gents of verona being done in park this summer
galts other musical
close second to hair although it never caught on
same kind of magnificence eg every song a hit etc
( albeit two gents was not earth shaking socially )
but i saw it 10 times i think as a kid
?