[Mb-hair] Richard hello

gia vanna rose rosesunocean at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 19:55:45 PDT 2005

Richard,
I am half Italian and Jewish too. My Mother is Italian
and my father is Jewish . I was born into the Jewish
Community because my Mother converted but , I like to
go to mass in Europe.
The entire cathedral thing in Europe is so beautiful.
I love the Jewish food though , so I guess I eat it
when I can but with my work I have to eat on the run
and not too much .
I am doing some reading on the past and history of
hair from the web-sight and this is all so exciting !
It sounds like you are all having so much fun .
Enjoy and have a nice evening!
GiaRose