[Mb-hair] Richard hello

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 11 04:48:18 PDT 2005

what a coincidence!
im the opposite sicilian father family from parlermo
mother german austrian jewish family from vienna and berlin
by belief i am a jew and a born again christian
but not conventionally religious
professionally i am a writer director producer
and my wife is a musical director/conductor
which comes in very handy for putting on musicals
which comprise 50% or better of my work
i am here in nyc and directed the off broadway revival of hair in nyc in
80 - 81
hair changed my life when i saw it when i was 10
and michael butler is on a short list of personal heros
hey everyone

richard in the project pit