[Mb-hair] hello

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 19:44:56 PDT 2005

Hello GiaRose and welcome to our cyber tribe. I'm sure a production of Hair will show up somewhere near you soon. Happens all the time.

Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon

gia vanna rose <rosesunocean at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I am a huge fan and wanted to say hello to all .I can
not wait for hair to show up here in London .
Is it also playing anywhere near Malibu ,Ca? I am in
Ca now and will be in London in a few weeks .
I am seeing so much Love here in LA that feels like
hair.
warm Love to all,
GiaRose

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.