[Mb-hair] Mail getting through?

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Mon May 2 16:41:32 PDT 2005

Amy I have had quite a few things returned lately I have sent to AOL subscribers saying there was a problem with delivery,  they finally (most) got through after a couple of times of trying, I know because I was notified each time they tried to send the messages to AOL.  Maybe that could have something to do with it... AOL is having problems with deliveries .... just a thought. It happened so often in fact I was getting pissed off at AOL and I am not even a subscriber of theirs.

peace,
barbara