[Mb-hair] Happy Birthday Tom!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 19:37:28 PDT 2005

Hi Richard!!
         I enjoy your comments every day on the list! When you call Tom O'
to wish him a Happy Birthday will you please tell him that Elizabeth
Caveness from SF cast sends Love and Best wishes?? I  hope he remembers me.
When I left the show ( I was the first one) he got me the most beautiful
Indian robe and I will never forget it!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Richard and Bless
you for not ever growiing up!!!!!!
             Love and Peace Forever and Always!!!!!!!!!!
                     Elizabeth Caveness