[Mb-hair] FW: Good News.........

Cara Robin cararobindesign at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 14:51:14 PDT 2005

Sherwin - LOL!!

From: "ace" <ace at aceross.com>
To: <mb-hair at islandlists.com>
Subject: [Mb-hair] FW: Good News.........
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:38:57 -0700

Good News!

To family and friends,

I haven't said anything to anybody about this until now because I wanted to
wait until things were final.  I have purchased a one bedroom condo in Santa
Barbara as an investment property.

It finally closed last week, so I thought that I would let you all know in
case anyone is interested in accommodations for an upcoming getaway to the
beach.    It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis.

Weekends will cost about $150 for three nights and $450 for the week.  These
prices are low because they are for friends and family.
Prices will be a bit different for people we don't know, but we can discuss
that on an individual basis.

In any case, it's a one bedroom, high-rise unit that overlooks the ocean,
nestled among lush greens, and has a lovely ocean view from every window!

See photo below :

Let me know if you're interested

Sherwin

Got me good too!!   Ha!Ha!  Ha!Ha! Ha!Ha! Ha!Ha! Ha!Ha!