[Mb-hair] Mail getting through?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 10:44:31 PDT 2005

Hi Amy,

This came through just fine, assuming it was sent recently! :-)

Did you get error messages back, or did the posts just disappear? If you
send a post to the list that doesn't seem to come through, check the online
archive of posts ( http://www.islandlists.com/pipermail/mb-hair/ ) and if it
doesn't appear there in a timely way send it again. Make sure the address is
the right one, and that you haven't sent it to the old list address
(doubtful, I know, but I have to mention it) and that you didn't mistype it
in some small way. We have, on occasion, had difficulties with aol
subscribers - sometimes the aol server seems to reject the list - but as
this post came through just fine from you I would guess that was just a
mysterious glitch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope that helps!
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives