[Mb-hair] Hair in Insane Diego

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 13:55:23 PST 2005

 Hey everybody I did not mean to send Jonathan's email to the Hair place but I did.So,I
want to resend it to be sure everyone and MB know what has been done and to invite all of
everyone to be there.X M

La MaMa Experimental Theater Club ~ 74A East Fourth Street ~ New York, NY 10003
Ellen Stewart, Founder/Artistic Director ~ Box Office 212/475-7710 ~ www.lamama.org
David Diamond, Press Representative ~ PHONE ~ EMAIL ~ for immediate release

LaMaMa ETC presents “Coffehouse Chronicles III. Robert Heidi” at LaMaMa ETC

April 9, 2005      3:00 pm – 5:00pm
La MaMa E.T.C. (The Club), 74A East 4th Street   $10.
Box office (212) 475-7710 On-line ticketing available www.lamama.org
runs 2 hours.
PLEASE LIST: THEATER / SPECIAL EVENTS

New York, April 1st– On Saturday April 9th from 3:00pm until 5:00pm, La MaMa ETC will
present its third event, Coffeehouse Chronicles III. Robert Heide author, actor , in the
ongoing retrospective series entitled Coffeehouse Chronicles. Mr. Heidi is truly one of
the pioneers of the off-off-broadway movement,with a career spanning decades. He has
worked with such names as  Joe Cino, Ellen Stewart, Lanford Wilson and Andy Warhol. He
authored some of the first “plays” at  both  the Cino and La Mama. The event will be held
in “The Club” in La MaMa’s intimate 99-seat cabaret / coffee house / theatre space.
Coffeehouse Chronicles presents personal accounts of the history and development of the
Experimental, International & Off-Off Broadway Theatre scenes in NYC and at La MaMa ETC
from 1961 through 1969, by the individuals who created them. It hosts seminal and
contributing artists of the period who will share with the public their personal
experiences and insights through an open forum discussion and dialogue with all in
attendance.

Coffeehouse Chronicles - Spring Season Schedule (subject to change):
Robert Heide April 9
Michael Butler and friends of HAIR April 23
The Harris Family April 30
Daniel Haben Clark May 7
William M Hoffman May 21
Michael Locascio June 4

Coffeehouse Chronicles
Ellen Stewart – Executive Producer, Artistic Director
Chris Kapp – Director
Michael Arian-Assistant Director
 Future artists include (subject to change): Tom O’ Horgan, playwright / director /
musician, Jean-Claude van Italie, playwright , Lawrence Sacharow, director , Nelly Vivas,
playwright / director , John Vaccaro, director , Joel Zwick, director.

# # #

--- Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
> How nice that you are all going to the San Diego show on the 9th, as that is
> the day a group of us are going to Bridgeport Hair together. Wonderful to
> think of Hair get togethers on both coasts on the same day.
>
> Nina
>
> The Hair Archives
> http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html
>

> >From: "Elizabeth Esquibel" <elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com>
> >To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
> >Subject: [Mb-hair] Hair in Insane Diego
> >Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:35:53 -0800
> >
> >Hi Jonathon,
> >
> >I can't wait til' April 9th.  Thank you for emailing our brothers and
> >sisters and putting it out there!!!!
> >
> >Hope as many of you can come as possible. As Barbara said it's bringing US
> >back together for some incredible memories, Love, and Lot's and Lot's of
> >Sunshine! Ahhhhhh Michael B.  Sorry you can't make it.  I am really looking
> >forward to seeing you again.
> >
> >Jonathon I'll be looking forward to hearing from you this week-end about
> >"the haps" on the show.
> >
> >Love and Peace All Around!
> >
> >                                           Elizabeth

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."