[Mb-hair] Re- Current Productions

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 20 05:48:56 PDT 2005

Re- Current Productions

Wow, Nina, 14 HAiR productions in the United States and 9 more in other countries (plus an additional multi-city tour in Germany)!

But, BOO HOO, only the production in Oregon is located west of the Mississippi! (I am not counting the Louisiana production, which, by my maps, seems to be located simultaneously east, north, and south of different segments of the Mississippi River in the delta.)

Here's hoping for more productions on the west coast!

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and Joy!

John