[Mb-hair] Re- Current Productions

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:35:56 PDT 2005

Hi John,

There often are more productions out your way, many in California. It was
just the luck of the draw that I chose to post them now, when there are few
out west. It's not a regular drought. I will try and post these lists here
more often, but you can always check the current productions listings at the
web site at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/CurrentProductions.html

Peace,
Nina