[Mb-hair] Re- STUFF HAPPENS

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 20 05:27:14 PDT 2005

Re: STUFF HAPPENS

Sounds like a very interesting play, Michael. Sorry that I was unable to attend it, but perhaps it will be remounted at a later date . . . maybe at one of the 99-seat houses.

And thank you for posting sections of the Playbill at (http://www.michaelbutler.com/files/STUFFHAPPENS.PDF). It was most interesting and informative reading, especially the (in)famous quotes!

The timeline was also of interest, although I felt that the period post 1900 CE was somewhat "spun" by the author's exclusion of quite a few critical facts/events that lead up to our current war against the peoples of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thanks, again, for putting it up on the net.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and joy!

John