[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 13, Issue 21

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 22:20:15 PDT 2005

Wow Nina that's an awesome list. Hair really is
everywhere.

I had heard about that production in Chicago (Actually
awhile ago some of the cast members were at the
Showtunes Monday thing I go to and my friend Jen was
talking to them (I wasn't there that day) I meant to
go but never did. Glad to see it's still running.
Check out the web site just for the art on the poster.
It's amazing
http://www.tonkawatheatretribe.com/index2.htm

-amy