[Mb-hair] Re: Current Productions

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Tue Jul 19 17:54:23 PDT 2005

Wow, thanks for this Nina! My son is currently in pre med at UVM so I gotta
make that scene for sure!

PEACE,
Leo

From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>
 Subject: [Mb-hair] Current Productions

 Hi folks,

 Just updated the Current Productions page at the archives web site. With
TAMS working with us we now have a fairly complete listing of all current
productions. Thought you might like to see what's up, so I attach the
listings below here, but in future you can access this info always at the
web site. I'll update the listings here as well. Go out and see a current
production! Hair is happening all over!

 Nina

 University of Vermont
 The Royall Tyler Theatre
 Burlington, VT
 November 9 - 20, 2005
 802-656-2094 to leave message
 Box office closed for the summer. Will reopen September 8, 2005
 http://www.uvmtheatre.org/