[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 13, Issue 21

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 06:19:51 PDT 2005

You're right Amy.. Great artwork on the poster and maybe I shouldn't say this but... I was glad to see not alot of writing, like the lack of the Tams plug etc... It makes it look more authentic and I feel estetically pleasing to the eye. I think of poster art as pictures, not words, though there are definetly exceptions to that. I like clean period type art for the aplications at hand. Anyway.. that's my take.. JIM

Amy Kazan <lilacamy11 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Wow Nina that's an awesome list. Hair really is
everywhere.

I had heard about that production in Chicago (Actually
awhile ago some of the cast members were at the
Showtunes Monday thing I go to and my friend Jen was
talking to them (I wasn't there that day) I meant to
go but never did. Glad to see it's still running.
Check out the web site just for the art on the poster.
It's amazing
http://www.tonkawatheatretribe.com/index2.htm

-amy

http://mail.yahoo.com