[Mb-hair] Fw: my photo

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 11:21:09 PST 2005

its also barbera as structurally speaking we seem to be fitting criteria to
get babak out whereas most proposals do not; i dont want to alter anything;
eg fix whats not broken; this appears to be going through etc structurally
in terms of being ammenable to gov regulations for visas on both sides etc
im going to crunch the numbers
if im lucky ill get the thint to work for 25 - 35k instead of 50k
but these days that tends to be the limits towards where commercial
theatrical life exists
lol and not lol
thanks again for taking the time to enquire
richard haase in nyc