[Mb-hair] Hair History Question - Public Theater/Cheetah

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 21:10:51 PST 2005

I've always been curious to know what the early
incarnations of HAIR were like.
Every time I'm in the Anspacher I try and imagine it;
I've seen a couple photos, and I read the scripts from
the Lincoln Center Library (VERY different from the
Broadway show).  But all anyone could ever mention was
that at the end, apparently Sheila was alone on stage
with many toy army tanks coming at her.

Would anyone on the list care to put down their
recollections of those productions?

thanks...

rj