[Mb-hair] Mb-hair Let's (NOT!)

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 19:46:01 PST 2004

please members help me
this is a false evil minded assault on my character
it is a lie and falacious in every respect
this is sickness itself
evil mindedness
help me please come on guys
im sitting here and being slandered
im not going to respond to the lies and the madness
but i ask you to witness this nastiness
purposeless
nastiness
well sharmagne the only thing ill say to you
is now everyone knows what you are
peace smiles

richard haase
ssdc wgae

( so why if her husband was all that ; is she stuck designing sets for erotica? ) ( talent must be extremely impressive )
( dont read my email ; next )