[Mb-hair] Remembering the spirit of the season

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 19:23:38 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/22/04 12:53:03 PM, ace at aceross.com writes:

> Dear Jonathan and Tribe,
>

>  A few weeks ago I was walking up Runyon Canyon in the Hollywood Hills with
> my dogs singing "What a piece of work is man"....all of a sudden....someone
> 500 feet away was singing along with me.....word for word........We stopped
> and spoke for a while, he shared his memories and how "Hair" changed his life
> not as an actor as a regular normal guy.........the only name he mentioned
> from the numerous times he had seen "Hair" was Jonathan Johnson. ..

This was a fabulous e mail Sherwin!!   I'd love to join you for a walk with
the dogs any morning!   I used to walk with Michael's sister Wendy and her
dogs.. I miss my times with her in the Canyon.

And I think your idea about Jim and galt was wonderful!   I miss Jimmy too!
I don't really remember much about Galt..   But I sure miss Gerry and his
wonderful smile, and his mischieviousness.