[Mb-hair] Mb-hair Let's (NOT!)

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 19:09:13 PST 2004

<<yes sherwin asked me to contac tthe leno show
on his behalf and try to make a deal
yes he did so in writing
knowing me in my prior capacity as a senior vice president
of project development at an nbc affiliate
okay?>>

LOL!!!   Sherwin, in the future you should ask people who are going to
contact production companies on your behalf, to read the letter to you before it
goes out.   His letter was not something you would wish someone representing you
to send out.   It was a disjointed rant.    for your pal's information, my
late husband was not only a production designer, he also ran Paramount Pictures
when Bob Evans stepped down, so I know quite a bit about studio execs, <smile>

I would suggest we take this to email to spare the list yet another
unpleasant argument between Richard and Tribe, by frankly, I don;t want Richard's wrath
in my mail box at all!   I tried to block him last night but somehow, had
this latest rash of e mails this morning.   Tsk, tsk!    I guess I'll just delete
the rest of them unread.

Once he doesn;t get the centre stage attention he is seeking, maybe he'll
give it up, reread the emails he sent and see that (1) he is over reacting, and
(2) the letter was   banal and sophomoric at best.

And furthermore, I have no desire to have a battle of wits with an unarmed
person.

Peace and Love,
Your Sister Sharmagne