[Mb-civic] God Gene

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Thu Mar 17 19:16:08 PST 2005

Yes this is very political.

It is non-scientific because dna and genes as I understand it are incorporated within the structures of the human cellular body.

To say that one has the gene because they had better schooling than the next person about how one should go to church, etc, from an early stage of life is ridiculous.

Going to church happens first with the parents or grandparents-after that it is because of perceived communication between the one going to church and his or her God as it may be.

After that-as the individual, couple or family get older and they have had time to think, analyze and question authenticity, historical records, and what amounts to vast data that has been manipulated by the churches, makes one a critical thinker-from this action spurs enlightenment.

This is like saying the greatest of all angels, before the fall had the gene and dna, therefore is superior to us all. Who am I speaking of?

It is simply a matter of environment and what one decides to do with the knowledge that they have received, accumulated and/or shared.

I'm sorry-it is not about genes - it sounds as though it is really about arrogance, greed, non-humility, and the action of steering people yet, deeper into the darkness of ignorance!

Lyle

-- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Is there a political motive behind the reports about a God Gene?