[Mb-civic] Tomgram: Dilip Hiro on Playing the Democracy Card

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Mar 17 22:38:59 PST 2005

Re:  Tomgram: Dilip Hiro on Playing the Democracy Card

*snip*

Good article.  It's always nice to be reminded that America is basically led
by a well-organized Gang that keeps such things as Democracy as far away
from their thoughts as they can possibly place them, and that your Average
American is about as stupid about the actual historical actions of their own
country as they can possibly be.  It continues to encourage me to listen to
the local American folks who wave the red white and blue in my face while
shouting things like "Yeah, go get em, spread our Democracy thick over
there...!!" while the only thing being exported from here is the equivalent
of a peanut butter sandwich with no bread and nothing inbetween but a bullet
and an American entrepreneur's business card.

It is sometimes said that some Criminal Minds are to be envied for their
phenomenal perspective, the only drawback is, like now, when they begin to
run countries, command militaries, and direct secret polices both
domestically and abroad to do their bidding.  That all "this" will come back
(it's here already just not in full force yet) to haunt America as a Lasting
Legacy from "hell" is surely no secret anymore, well, at least to a few
people here, but that Americans continue to pay for it All with their
hard-earned taxes, wave the red white and blue, and push intelligent people
out of the way while demanding that the Criminals they have "elected" "go
forth and spread our word", as they do in universal deceit, remains one of
the funniest things I have ever seen, sardonic to the bitter end, but
laughable nevertheless.

What..?  You want me to sit and cry over people and their
bred-in-ignorance-and-indoctrination plight waving red white and blue
things, invoking the name of God, and financing one of the most powerful
criminal organizations ever to reside on earth as they divide and conquer
and breed anything but "Democracy and Freedom"...?  Sorry, I did that long
ago.  My tear ducts dried up for the irretrievably ignorant long ago.
Propaganda is a strong thing.  It can induce entire peaceful freedom-loving
nations into blood-thirsty rampaging genocides.  You, nobody, and especially
since The Media has sold out, has yet achieved a Propaganda machine capable
of countering the one they currently wield so cleverly.  Until then, my
tears are wasted.  If you create it, I will bawl my eyes out for joy.  Until
then, it's just a waste of moisture over the walking doomed.

Cheeseburger

-  (unrelated)  Jeans..?   Yeah, God lent me a pair of his jeans once.  They
were great for picking up chicks with.  Only a few drawbacks.  Every time I
walked into a church in them, the stained-glass windows blew out, the
priests got on their knees and begged for forgiveness for deceiving the
sheep, and all the hypocrite businessmen in the front row threw their
wallets at me and began crying and tearing their clothes.  I washed them one
day with too much bleach and they disintegrated.  Oh well, it was a lot of
fun for a while to have God's jeans, but I'll just have to do with what I
have I guess.