[Mb-civic] To: Ian re: Native Culture

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Jul 2 11:31:26 PDT 2005

...wondeful, just so wonderful. To think that we can come together at last on a spiritual venue enlightens me and increases my light, my hope, that as a planet we can change.

I am gladdened to hear about Ian's experiences with his studies and direction-you know it makes a lot of sense how each one of us transfers our belief systems by what we experience.

Perhaps, the earlier caravan movement and 'west-ward, ho!' migration would have been a lot better had the Cavalry not preceded the movement...but it did not happen that way-the mass movement happened with a lot of cruelty and killing.

Barbara, I do hope, that you, MB, Ian and others live to see the day-again when miracles truly happen before our eyes and an American is exonerated and found not guilty for the FBI deaths...that it was a conspiracy perpetuated by our government to further drive the wedges of hate and brutality deeper into America's psyche.

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

-- "Barbara Siomos" <barbarasiomos38 at msn.com> wrote:
Ian, thank you so much for the details of the additional uses of the Buffalo and other info... I truly appreciate your interest and the chance for myself to learn more about a subject that fascinates me....

IF there is reincarnation I was a Native American in my past life. Once while walking through the woods barefoot going down a hill and nearing a rapidly moving creek it was said about me,  "Look man she's a G__ D___ Indian".... :-)

peace and much love,
barbara