[Mb-civic] Re: Carlyle Groups latest weapon (Mb-civic Digest, Vol 7, Issue 59)

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 12:34:39 PST 2005

LISTEN I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE HARRY
BY MY CONSTANT EFFORTS TO GET DEPOSED DICTATORS OLIGARCHS ETC TO INVEST IN MY SHOWS
INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN WORLD DOMINATION
but theres only so much i can do alone
please all of you
write the Carlyle Group, Halliburton, the Powers that Be etc
to invest heavily in my shows

maybe together we can make a difference

thank you
Richard Haase
flirtingwitholigarchsforshowbusinessfunding.com