[Mb-civic] Re: Carlyle Groups latest weapon (Mb-civic Digest, Vol 7, Issue 59)

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 12:31:57 PST 2005

A prediction: It will be announced, fairly soon, that Colin Powell has become an "advisor" to the The Carlyle Group.  In fact, this may also be true of his son, Michael (stepping down as FCC Chair).  I have been predicting the elder Powell's move to TCG (once he resigned from government) for over two years.  My guess is it will happen in the next two months.

Peace.