[Mb-civic] No Subject #2

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jan 24 12:43:40 PST 2005

Ian wrote:

=====
It was the "depth of your depravity" - your complete
lack of any "borders" whatsoever - that I found offensive.
======

Let's at least be realistic, Ian.  If the title and subject matter of the
piece had been "Why Athiest Men Give The Best Blowjobs", I seriously doubt
you would have bothered to comment, on any level for any reason.

======
And, by the way comparing yourself to Lenny Bruce and Sam Kinison is
arrogant in the extreme.  I seriously doubt either one of them would have
considered you for a single moment for a writing position for them.
=======

I'll ask them the next time I see them, which at this rate in my comedic
career is obviously not going to be that long.

Cheeseburger

- "Rectum, hell it almost killed him....."  (Men In Black)