[Mb-civic] How To Explode A Goat's Heart

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 15 00:27:40 PDT 2005

How To Explode A Goat's Heart

Here's a cool book.  Wow, I wonder if that would work on "bad people".
LOL.....

http://www.villagevoice.com/books/0515,bkl'official,62949,10.html

A tiny quote from the article:

"The titular livestock are the doomed subjects of a secret U.S. Army
training program that, when successful, results in the bursting of a goat's
heart by mere thought suggestion."

CheeseComment:  Hehe, yeah, by all means, "be all you can be", looks like
our tax dollars have been well spent while we're all out here dying from
cancer, AIDS, etc etc etc.

I'm sure you can find a million articles on such things on the Internet if
you're interested in them and not already familiar with them.

Oh, what the heck, I'm throwing this little article about Mind Control and
our own American Military:

http://www.geocities.com/newworldorder_themovie/mindcontrol.html

Oh well, don't ask me, I could have sworn that they were sworn ONLY to
Protect us, not Control us, and that was what we Pay them for.

I stand corrected, as usual.........

After all, what is An Entire Government for if not to make The Entire People
subservient to Its Will.

It's a wonderful life.  I have to keep reminding myself of how great it all
is.  The only problem is that I never see Jimmy Stewart running down the
street in the snow looking for someone named Clarence.

That complete lack of his presence always makes me constantly reassess All
of Reality for some odd reason.

Happy reading.   Try not to try this on a goat with children depending on it
for their very lives and existence.

People are fine.   Just leave the goats alone.

:|