[Mb-civic] How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 15 00:44:40 PDT 2005

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/blockingmwsignals8may03.shtml

(a small goat, errr, ummm, quote, from the article)

This article describes a simple way to lessen intrusive EM radiation in your
home or apartment. A large source of dangerous EM radiation comes in the
form of microwaves emitted by cell phone towers. From personal
experimentation, and hearing the experiences of others, I am convinced that
some of these microwaves are being purposely beamed at us with the aim of
muddling our thoughts, altering our physical energy levels, reducing our
willpower, and maybe even subliminally implanting thoughts and coercive
emotional signatures in our minds. They may also be used for monitoring
purposes.

Certain observations have been made about these signals:

(end of quote)

CheeseComment:

Hehe....  I love this kind of stuff.  Amazing that people actually know
about this and talk about it on the Internet.  Excuse me, I have to go now,
I have a very large headache and must adjust some of my frequency detection
settings.   :|

Sweet dreams............

Cheeseburger

- And all this time you thought that "New World Order" was just a neat new
slogan of some well-meaning well-adjusted politicians and military people.