[Mb-civic] dear leader...

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 15 00:01:36 PDT 2005

dear leader...

Blaxill communicated:

======
I think it's time for an intervention - whatever
brain damage that was evident during the debates
is now past the early stage and is PEAKING! Dear
Leader sounds truly wacked -  read and weep/pray

(from Dagmar)

This is the record verbatim:
Woman in audience: "I don't really understand.
How is it the new
[Social Security] plan is going to fix that
problem?"

President Bush:
"Because the -- all which is on the table begins
to address the big cost drivers. For example, how
benefits are calculated, for example, is on the
table. Whether or not benefits rise based upon
wage increases or price increases. There's a
series of parts of the formula that are being
considered. And when you couple that, those
different cost drivers, affecting those --
changing those with personal accounts, the idea
is to get what has been promised more likely to
be -- or closer delivered to that has
been promised. Does that make any sense to you?
[SURE!!] It's kind of muddled. Look, there's a
series of things that cause the -- like, for
example, benefits are calculated based upon the
increase of wages, as opposed to the increase of
prices. Some have suggested that we calculate --
the benefits will rise based upon inflation, as
opposed to wage increases. There is a reform
that would help solve the red if that were put
into effect. In other words, how fast benefits
grow, how fast the promised benefits grow, if
those -- if that growth is affected, it will help
on the red."
===========

CheeseComment:

Uh huh, "Intervention" is about the right word.  Personally, I would opt for
"Impeachment and Imprisonment", but I can't have everything apparently.

There indeed comes a time when one realizes that murderers, thieves, crooks
and liars, whose ilk continue to be the main culprits in most everything
that is wrong with this planet these days, can promise anyone anything and
lie to them endlessly until they get elected, and then still go on to spout
gobbledygook like it was going out of style because, hey, they just don't
care, We The People elected them (supposedly), and they've already set us up
for another 4 years of whatever they want to do to us.

And apparently nobody can stop them, and Super Boy is on vacation.

That Bush W. has never been, is not now, and will never be either a Scholar
or anything resembling a Statesman (at least a real American one), has never
been a secret down here in Texas when he was Governor.

But there was apparently nothing we could do down here, for the most part,
other than complain, after he was elected, just like so many other people in
America are now doing sitting furiously at their keyboards and on their
telephones accomplishing =almost= next to nothing in the process.

Actual "Impeachment" is the only real way out of this, unless we want to sit
here and watch it get even more dismal than it is now, but with a basically
Republican controlled Government, for the most part, at this time in our
country, we might shout, and write, and march, but we're still at the end of
the day sitting in front of our televisions watching one "House" after
another that it took America so long to build crumbling before our eyes.

There is an old saying down here in Texas (who knows, maybe they say it
elsewhere as well) of "Hanging's too good for him....", and I'll have to
agree.

Hanging is too good for people who are the basic inheritors of organized
criminals and mass murderers who have finally been able to cement absolute
power throughout ===ALL=== the Branches, Agencies, and Departments of our
own Government here in America to the detriment of almost anyone other then
themselves.

That we continue to just sit here and pay their salaries, for everything
they do, and for our own and others' destruction, with Our Own Hard Earned
Taxes, continues to be the best joke I have ever heard thus far in the 21st
century.

God help us as The Republicans, and all the other murderous Gangsters now
spending Our Money, surely never will.

Blatant now unquestionably undeniable TREASON in America is surely afoot.

Another tragedy seems that no Spirit of 1776 appears to remain intact in our
country fully able to squash it.

To hear them speaking gobbledygook is merely par for the course now.
Another 4 years.  Gee. what a surpise.        :|   Yawn....   :|

Now if we could only get them on tape speaking German in their sleep and
praising the Feuhrer, we would finally have something.

Those 2 things remain the only differences between the 3rd Reich and the
people who currently control the most powerful government and most capable
military might that Earth has ever witnessed.

Oh, yeah, and all the prison camps, marches, slaughters, etc, but I have a
sneaking suspicion, left alone for long enough, they will catch up to all of
that eventually in due Time.

It is the natural conclusion of Tyrants possessing power over people who
refuse to fight to save their own country.

Cheeseburger

- p.s. The opening bid on my Ebay mesquite bowl has been lowered to $49.00.
Come on, Haase, you spend more each week just on shoelaces.   :p