[Mb-civic] Re: Salient Features

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 8 13:51:48 PDT 2005

i said precisely the opposite of what youre alledging
i said that the 40 million deaths all of them were equal
the non jewish deaths as important as the jewish ones

and yes i think talking about the up side of or amerliorating naziism is
obscene

i loathe the hawkish administration of isreal
and the reason i dont mention isreal
is that i dont think of isreal ever
identifying myself with yiddish culture
the assimilated jews like myself in the major european cities like freud
marx and einsteinn
i do not mention isreal because i never mention isreal
because i am totally unconcerned with isreal
personally
you have a habit cheesburger of erecting a straw man
and then going at it

i quite agree with everything youre saying about aspects of the catholic
church; the hawkish elements in isreal
etc
i do not support isreali commandos killing palestinian children
and i dont hate arabs
( who i actually find easier to deal with than isrealis )
actually the people in america currently suffering from the theological
descendents of naziism are black not jewish