[Mb-civic] Re: Salient Features

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Apr 8 13:12:03 PDT 2005

Re:  Salient Features

Haase wrote:

=======
and let us remember to say the nazis killed 6 million people cheapens their
attrocities
the nazis killed 35 - 40 million
most not jews
and each non jewish life just as valuable
you know whats interesting
how people promoting the up side of hitler
though the guise of intellectual discussion
are really nothing but racists?
at least thats my subjective opinion
as someone who could have ended up as a lampshade
with an autistic child who could have been euthenized
it is my subjective opinion that if there is a hereafter
all nazis will burn in hell
just my opinion

richard haase
jew
============

First, I never realized you were a Jew.  If I had, it would have made it
much more palatable taking the labels of jew hater, holocaust lover, and
Nazi that were slung around here in the open.

Secondly, while there is certainly nothing to be proud of about Nazism that
was in full swing about 60? years ago, I see no mention of Israeli
atrocities and racism listed above that has been happening ever since we got
rid of Hitler.

As far as the above reference to "the Nazis killing only 6 million people",
I'll have to hand that one off to "The Jews" for ramming that particular
number home at every instance through the collective American and World mind
for the last 60 years in every television and radio show, newspaper article,
and movie that I can remember.  Apparently the other 35-40 million were
relatively irrelevant in comparison to "The 6 Million", or at least to them
personally, or at least to their nationalistic? publicists.

Everyone's race is greater and more nobler than anyone elses.

If you ever doubt it, just ask them, and they'll set you straight on it.

I think part of the articles you read were not trying to unemphasize the
deadly sickness of people like Hitler, but to rather just show that some of
the roots they came from were just presented like just ordinary run of the
mill "Necessary Social Changes", just like they are being presented today as
we forget the 100,000 dead civilian men women and children Iraqis.  That's
how they started:  "A really cool party and concepts for the people..!!".
That what they turned into is not in question.  That they were able to dupe
and deploy entire nations to do their bidding in the murders of millions of
people is a practice that is still in use by major players on Earth even
today.

America and Israel being just 2 of them currently.

Both have become adept geniuses at manipulating the racist qualities they
themselves have either bred, fostered, or allowed to grow, in their own
people, for their own purposes at "The Top".

That such current Racism continues to cost so many innocent civilian lives,
trauma, disaster, and irreparable damage to the social thread and order of
this planet, continues to be lost among their other atrocities which are no
longer even reported about for the most part.

You're sitting there talking about Hitler.

I'm sitting here watching Hitler still hard at work but not talking German
anymore, and flying any other flag almost other than that of The 3rd Reich.

And nobody blinking an eye.

And people like Bush and Sharon and Etc being lauded as "The New Peace
Bringers Of Planet Earth", lining up and practicing in front of their
mirrors for their acceptance speeches when they receive the Nobel Prize for
their ghoulish efforts at nobility.

Ok, I've rambled on enough about Current Nazism in the disguise of "People
Bringing You Freedom" in today's market of death.

I'll just close with the Pope.

I can't imagine Jesus Christ forming a relatively deadly and disgusting
organization like the Vatican, and appointing such bishops, etc's, and
Popes, giving them 2 foot tall hats, different colored robes, vast
political, social, etc powers over the nations, policies, and peoples,
giving them rings that everyone must kiss in order to be in their presence,
and then smiling and passing out the bread and wine and saying "Eat, this is
my body, this is my blood".

If he was alive today, Jesus would be pissing on all of their heads, not
walking sadly by the coffin of just one of a string of leaders of such an
organization with his head bowed and weeping for the cameras.

Such things as The Vatican, and all their various powers over various
people's actual lives, not counting al the people they have had murdered
over all these centuries in the name of God and their demented little human
brains, remains one of the last things some little guy named Jesus Christ
would have ever dreamed of creating in his wildest nightmare.

Nazis...?  Sure, of course, deadly murderous pissants not worthy of the spit
off our shoes.

Compared to the New Powers of this New World Order already here and coming
and getting stronger every day..?  Mere pipsqueaks.