[Mb-civic] It's a chaordic world

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Fri Oct 29 12:12:14 PDT 2004

Linda   :-)

peace,
barbara
>To: CIVIC <MB-Civic at islandlists.com>
>From: Linda Hassler <lindahassler at sbcglobal.net>
>Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2004, 10:10am (EDT-1)

I liked what you wrote in the latest digest, Michael:

Compassion is the keyword, so abused by our our
current president. Let us hope the next one does
show that peace and love are the only objectives
that will work.

You're right, things seemed better back then. We were making a valiant
effort to bring about a loosening of the grip the old guard had on
everyone and we succeeded in many ways. Let us remember that chaos is
one side of order and that the laws of nature swing back and forth. Also
that chaos is the breaking down of what isn't working for the good of
all, in order to re-build something better.

I'm reminded of being a kid and building something in the sand. Also of
attempting to draw someone or something. If my work didn't measure up,
I'd destroy it or chuck it and start again. It's a chaordic world, ever
changing second by second according to the combined consciousness of
every one and every thing. We are co-creating what we have.

Love,
Linda