[Mb-civic] Republicans Loan Jesus To Pro-Queen Northern Ireland Protestants

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 12 22:50:53 PDT 2004

Republicans Loan Jesus To Pro-Queen Northern Ireland Protestants

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-northern-ireland,0,4396083.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Our reporter was only able to briefly shove a microphone in front of Jesus
as he was marching in one of the Orangemen parades today in Northern Ireland.

Jesus, who, of course, has the powers of miracles, was actually able to
appear simultaneously marching in all the Orangemen parades all over
Northern Ireland at the same time.

Jesus, clad in traditional Orangemen garb, and sporting a tattoo on each
arm, one read "We've got guns" and the other "Mom", pulled his hat down and
whispered "Look, it's the money.  You gotta understand.  I don't like doing
this kind of stuff, but these guys pay almost as good as the Republicans
do......"

"Representatives from two rival gangs, the Ulster Defense Association and
the Ulster Volunteer Force, read statements vowing to defend Protestant
areas from IRA attacks. The displays demonstrated that, although all three
groups are supposed to be observing cease-fires, they remain armed and
organized in defiance of a 1998 peace accord."

Those are the pro-England traitors to The Real Ireland that still worship
remaining a Colony from Britain's heyday of indescribable tyranny, just in
case you get them confused with the "catholic hardliners" who "attacked UK
Forces in Ireland" that that article was "all about".

Who can tell the good guys from the bad guys anymore.......????

LOL.......................

If England would stop occupying another country, Northern Ireland (It's now
called Northern Ireland, it used to be just "Ireland", One Big Solid
Ireland, but England couldn't stand for not being able to perpetually
exploit someone, anyone), things might actually get better there some day.

But they are irresponive ruthless uncaring entrepeneurs, just like the
Americans and so many others for that matter, that they just don't give a
flying crap about "One Ireland Made Whole Again".

It's the farthest thing from their mind.

Another empirical lust dooms an unjustly divided country to eternal chaos
again.  Ad infinitum.

Just like they always have.

It's just not profitable to England, the UK, Britain, whateverthef*ck, to
give people back things you have stolen.

Like parts of their Countries.

They can never give back all the lives they have cost, buried rotting in
their graves.

One would think that at the very least they would have enough courage to at
least give back the dirt that was never theirs.

It's simply beneath them.

It's beneath the feet of The Irish People as well, though.

England out of Ireland.

How long have you *ssholes been there anyway............?

That's too long.

Cheeseburger lights up a smoke....     He hears the theme song from "The
Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" playing in the background.....

"Momma told you not to smoke in here, Uncle Cheeseburger...!!"

The children trying to angrily stare him down shakes him back into reality.

"I know, I know, but what Momma don't know won't hurt her, right kids....?"

"Right, Uncle Cheeseburger..........!!"

"Ok, now, real quiet, let me hear it again...."

"Ok, Uncle Cheeseburger....!!"

The children get real quiet, preparing for something, then they begin to
chant over and over "England Out Of Ireland...."  "England Out Of
Ireland...."  "England Out Of Ireland......"

"Very good, kids, excellent, I'm very proud of you....!!"

"Thank you, Uncle Cheeseburger.....!!"

Now go to sleep, if I ever hear you saying that to anyone but me, I'll kick
your *ss and you know it....."

"We won't, Uncle Cheeseburger, we promise.......!!"

"Allright then........."

Click.

And Cheeseburger walked on down the hall.

"Was Jesus *really* marching with the Orangemen....?" one of the children
very quietly whispered to the other....

"Shhhh........" quietly whispered the other.

Their most prized possession, a cricket they captured last year, began to
softly chirp in its cage.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.